Friday, May 13, 2016

In Other News....

On Friday, April 29th SIL Bets heard from her doctor's office... in her words on FB
 
"This is a very hard post for me...I was so hoping that I would never ever have to utter these words again....but it just wasn't to be! My cancer is back😥. It's even worse than before. It is stage 4...it's gone to my liver. I just got the news on Monday. They will put the medi port in on Monday and chemo starts on Tuesday. We are moving fast to try to tackle this. I got through this once with all of your love, prayers, positive thoughts and support and I am really... hoping that you wouldn't mind doing it all over again! I know it's a lot to ask and I really wish I didn't have to ask. I am so sad that my kids and my family have to watch and experience this all again. They shouldn't have to....it is really what hurts right now so if you could find it in you to just keep them in your thoughts and prayers and hug them when you see them I would really really appreciate it! Thanks again for all of the love and support!"

 
So on Tuesday we hung with "Aunnie" while she had her first dose of chemo...and we'll be there supporting her...
 
every step of the journey...

No comments: