Wednesday, June 26, 2024

The Weekend Report

 But truthfully... the only day I took pics was Saturday.... 

Bri-Bri and SIL L hosted a joint graduation party for my gals... my BIG gals that is...hip hip hooray for Chloe and Sky!


My view for most of the party... the littles have NO CARE about how cold the water is and these parents are TROOPERS for getting in the ice bath!!



At the end of the party they said yes to my crazy ideas.... as they usually do ;) 

Inspiration

They were SO accommodating to recreate some of my favorite memories...





but by FAR my all time favorite.... 


I love these gals so much! I am SO proud of them and their educational accomplishments and so THANKFUL for the example they have been to my girls to put family first, work hard at everything and have a BLAST while doing it! LOVE THEM!


No comments: