Thursday, June 30, 2016

More VBS Fun!

but mostly a bunch of pics of Cam-Man :) cuz he's so stinkin' cute!
 
Movies/TV for these two and they are SO happy :)


I mean, HONESTLY... I can't even stand the cute-ness!




Serious fun times with this crew!

VBS closing program....






it may not have been Miss B's turn for the stage but she just can't contain herself when there is singing and dancing :)


Minnie told me on Monday of VBS week that she REALLY wanted to win the grand prize of a beach bag filled with candy, toys and a beach towel... you were entered if you got caught being a good listener, did some color papers, learned your memory verses, etc. I don't know how many times she was entered but she DID WIN! :) She was THRILLED!
And now we know she has her Daddy's good "luck" :)
It was SUCH an awesome week for my girls... there was a TON of time spent in the car back and forth but I would do this again next year in a HEARTBEAT. My girls just LOVED it!
 

No comments: