Friday, September 27, 2024

The Week in Rewind

 Because apparently that's all I can do right now in this "season"

Miss B played on Monday afternoon... I was wrangling Barks the whole game so no photographic evidence. :(

Tuesday we were everywhere....MIL brought Miss B to TA for Minnie's two games... I snagged Barks to bring him for a ride to the games, Husband had a match but unfortunately did not make it to the game...



Look who I DID see though!?!?!? Jeepers I love this kid! 14 years and counting of my sweet Lil!


Sweet girl hanging with me to watch her buddy get demolished in two soccer games... YIKES that's LOVE!

and speaking of demolished... poor husband was NAILED with a golf ball at his match. He was standing in the pine trees and saw his player t-off and thought it sliced... he THANK THE GOOD LORD.... Turned look at another player and was hit in the back of the head. Had he not turned... his face would have shattered... or worse... he decided to head straight home vs. coming to the next town over and it was a WISE choice. 

Sorry for the graphic photos... this is 2 days later... 


Thursday was one for the books... the ONLY thing happening ANYWHERE because we were in the middle of a MONSOON was Girl's Varsity Soccer... Everyone was DRENCHED. 

My girl started but struggled out there....

and we lost... bummer....

When I say SOAKED... I MEAN SOOOOO wet... even the PATAGONIA was taking on water! I have no words for this girl... I could not love her more if we were related... oh wait :)

BRING ON THE WEEKEND!

No comments: