Tell me you have teenage girls without telling me...
Went to visit "old boss" aka Penney at her beach house...the only photo taken... our knees with our 2nd daughters in the background...
Do you see it? :)
Photos from Husband, Minnie and Miss B's camping trip with family...stolen from B&B or sent to me by SIL L or Miss B
Minnie, Miss B and Sky swam to the "big rock"
Punk kids. :)
My heart walking around outside my body...
Meanwhile... no one splashes me when I'm at the pool by myself... and even when BIL L showed up he didn't get my hair wet either! Winning!! Ha!!!
JJ helped me purchase a new TV!
Cozy....but I missed my crew so much and I WAS SO HAPPY when they got home!
Minnie worked a girl's only sports camp for two weeks.... good introduction to dealing with kiddos....eye opening for her for sure!

























No comments:
Post a Comment