Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Golf Tourney

Last Friday I went to "help" out at a golf tournament that Husband was in to benefit our local school district, trying to raise money so that sports are not eliminated for our kids... the "budget" is a hot topic in our state and the things that are getting cut are, in my opinion, not being looked at in the BIG picture... anyway... off my soapbox...(though now that I'm on I might need to get back and do a REAL post about my feelings, watch out :) ANYWAY... I volunteer to work with SIL L and we had a BLAST... our guys were playing and I gotta say it was fun to be at something that Husband was participating in but I was doing my own thing... kinda brought back the dating days and it was a good thing :) P.S. Minnie took a 3+ hour nap at her Mimi's house with ALL her cousins running around so EVERYONE was happy that day :) Funny story, of course the golf course is still open for other players and SIL L and I were set up on the 7th hole to "heckle" our players... well a team came through before our friends and one of the guys was NONE too impressed when I noticed Husband and BIL L across the course and I said "hey, THERE are a COUPLE of hotties" :) funny stuff... SIL L and I think he was a lil' bent out of shape that we were not flirty with him... hee hee hee... these guys float our boats THANK.YOU.VERY.MUCH. :)
AND THEIR OFF...
Great time, love 1x1 time with my SIL / one of my BFF's :) and I snuck out of there JUST before the down pour so it REALLY worked well for ME :)

No comments: