Friday, October 11, 2024

Grateful and Blessed

Monday was a WASHOUT for Miss B at her soccer game that was 50 minutes away... I was basically an UBER... got there long enough to get wet and drive her home... I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Tuesday though was yet another GORGEOUS day for soccer... 

Even better that she was playing Miss O!!!! Fun with FRIENDS!

Oh these two melt me... I love them both so much....

and I have for SO LONG...


I mean quite literally they have been friends for their...

ENTIRE lives! :)

MY girl.... the one I call and the one that calls me... I don't know WHAT I would do without her listening ear, wisdom, Mom/Wife advice and her fashion ideas :) I also don't know what we would do without the monkey behind us...
that I am trying to wrestle with one arm in this picture!! Hahahahaha
GRATEFUL and BLESSED to have her in my life for the past 14 years raising these babies together!

Speaking of GRATEFUL AND BLESSED... Minnie was playing in the big city but Miss B and I had to go home to take care of Barks... I told SIL L and Sky I wanted ALL the pictures... so blog post... courtesy of them :) Thanks gals! :)

Minnie had a CREW show up to cheer her on!

Including her mini BFF




Husband even got to go!!! Hooray!!! And catch up on all things trapping and hunting :)


Maybe my most favorite picture they sent.... she LOVES her family fierce and I know it meant SO MUCH to her that they all came to support!!! So thankful!

No comments: