Tuesday, October 8, 2024

The Weekend Report

On Friday night Aunt Nancy had told me that my VERY FAVORITE nursery was GIVING AWAY zinnias this weekend!! I was on the fence about going and really wanted one of the gals to come with me but they did not want to leave my bed or the Hallmark movie they were watching and I was a little grumpy about it... but I am SO HAPPY that I went.... I was all alone with rows of one of my favs!

and I drove down my road feeling very grateful and blessed...

Husband and I worked outside... I cleaned up my gardens, put out the mums I purchased and took down my asparagus bed. It felt good to get things cleaned up on a beautiful fall day. 

Minnie had to ref two games in the afternoon and Husband headed off to golf with one of his players so Miss B and I made a new recipe. We cozied up on the couch with MORE Hallmark! :)

Sunday Funday was spent at the R Clan's house celebrating September, October and November birthdays!

These two.... 

I enjoyed the view in the sunshine from SIL L's deck... a beautiful afternoon with my peeps!
Home to tackle a few housekeeping projects before the week ahead and making sure that we are ready for it... here we go now!



 

No comments: