Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Downstairs Bath Reno (Part 2)

BIL made the MOST AMAZING MIRROR FRAME! I threw a few coats of semi-gloss spray paint on...
 

did more yard work while things dried...



Miss B and I ran a few errands including picking up my night light fixture and door handle

and BIL came over to install cabinets with Husband...


and EVEN GOT THE MIRROR UP!!!

Sorry dinner was so late SIL L :)



YAY! A terrible picture but you can see my new door handle, new mirror frame, new knobs, painted heating register and new toilet paper holder! AND.... Miss B wanted the "W.A.S.H." sign put back up... so we did!

My new shower curtain was a hair too long...

and MIL FIXED IT in less than an hour! 😍 SHE'S THE BEST!

New cabinets before Husband added the shelves...

Coming along....


By Sunday we were just missing one more thing...

and Husband got right to work Sunday night...

Ta-Da! Messy mirror and all! :)
Still missing just a couple of details so I will do another FINAL couple of pictures but I am SO SO SOOOOO HAPPY that this project was done over our April break. I LOVE the feeling of accomplishment... but this could not, would not, have happened without HUSBAND! The man continues to make my dreams come TRUE and visions to life. Love him SOOOO MUCH! 
We also could not have done it without BIL L and MIL coming along side!! SO SO SO helpful!!! 

No comments: