Friday, April 26, 2024

SPRING BREAK FUN!

 While we did do a TON of projects and spent a fair amount of time doing manual labor... there was SOME moments of fun and relaxation :)




On Tuesday we headed off to watch Sky on the PRETTIEST DAY OF THE WEEK!!! Cue sunroof OPEN!

Pit stop to grab some meds for Barks and I snapped a quick photo of my beauty queens with the BEAUTIFUL sky behind them!


We hit the outlets and walked around a bit before heading over to the stadium...


See... the PRETTIEST DAY!

We do love a good running clock game that comes out in a W!

and this guy was so happy to see his girl!


On Friday I met my best girl and we had first appointments of the day! Hooray for pedi's again! And I love how we are matchy with our camo and birks... just different colors and styles!

Man alive I love this girl so much! Spending that hour with her was one of the BEST parts of my week!

and poor Husband... all the man wanted to do was change the oil in his truck and plant some seeds...one of those did not happen... but ONE DID! :)

AND FINALLY.... Miss B has wanted to go to her friend Reese's house to meet and ride her horse for months... we have been hearing about it since the fall and FINALLY on Friday it happened... she went over around 8:30 and I picked her up at 3:00. Is there ANYTHING cuter than two horse girls filthy from a day in a barn and playing outside? I.THINK.NOT.
SEE.... THERE WAS FUN!

No comments: