Monday, September 7, 2026

Labor Day Weekend

Kicked it off with a WIN vs Biddo on Thursday and had FRIDAY OFF from work/school. Whoop Whoop!!!

MIL brought some peaches for Husband to use for jam...

We had Husband's favorite day of the year and I thought the logos on our shirts were so funny for the day....

Breanna was not there so these two were on kid-care duty and loving every second of it...

The chaos around the table... all food and peep CALEB WAS THERE! HOORAY!



Ended the afternoon with some chicken catching, wrangling and snuggling....



Lotta SUMMER happened between this picture....

and this one....but so grateful to have the moment captured by SIL L while I stayed home with Husband...

and we put the house back together. SIL L said "it doesn't even look like anyone was ever there..." I said 25 years of doing this....Husband and I are a great team and we have a pretty good system going....



No comments: