Friday, September 11, 2026

Week of Soccer Pics

Miss B had her FIRST JV game this week and she played AMAZING!


It was a beautiful night in San-fid!


Minnie was up next... photos are NOT mine... but man do I love pics of my gals doing what they love...

Always the ponytail for me... vs. her friend Lily!!!


and Mad-Money vs. their buddy Lyla....



Lost by 1 but gals played GREAT and to think we were sent home EARLY two years ago because of the "run rule".... I'd say we have come a long way...


Thursday it was up to SoPo and ROUGH go all around....weather was perfection and that's about it for the afternoon....


Love these two!

Photos courtesy of Jen Mayo....



Varsity game was ROUGH....I have videos but let's just say... Sky was watching from home and said she would have gotten tossed, Minnie DID get tossed...(like leveled to the ground... twice...) punched in the face and was bleeding from her nose.... and we lost 6 0.... it was ROUGH. NOT my favorite kind of soccer games....




 

No comments: