Monday, September 14, 2026

The Weekend Report

I stopped at home before heading to the gals game on Thursday.... we had so much wind that I LOST several of my HUGE dahlias.... devastated is an understatement....BUT... my window sill looks BEAUTIFUL...

Friday Night Lights for 3 outta 4... Husband worked concessions and gals filled up the student section! Click to make bigger and see if you can find them!

Because it was 9/11 it was red, white and blue night!


I LOVE Minnie's smile in this one....she loves her friends AND FOOTBALL!


Saturday night was ROUGH... My pump malfunctioned at 2AM (cuz why not... ) I was on the phone with Tandem... couldn't fall back asleep....then we lost power.... and at 7:30 we woke up... Husband NEVER EVER EVER sleeps past 6:00-6:15...wowzers.... we got up and got moving because Miss B and I had plans.....

We headed over to MX207, which is in my hometown but I had NEVER EVER been to before... to watch sweet Wesley race his dirt bike! 


Oh my goodness it was SO SO FUN! Miss B and I were smiling and laughing the whole time. She LOVED it and said... "it's so fun and it smells like ice fishing!" :) HA!

I had NO idea what it was going to be like... between the campers, the bikes, the dogs....

and we literally RAN all over to get the best view....


He did SUCH a great job!!!


Miss B literally smiled like this the whole time...little boys, a sweet puppy and sunshine....

We had an absolute BLAST!


Meanwhile... Minnie was living her best life with Levi, Chelsey and the kids...she headed to the XC meet to surprise Abbey and I got THIS PIC of she and Tamarah.... LOVE THEM!!!

and just to end with some devastation....


For reference it was this one.... 


so so sad....

What we saved.....


No comments: