Friday, January 27, 2017

Outdoor Time

Let's not call it a New Year's Resolution... how about if we just say.... a desire... a goal... a hope... with 2017... WINTER specifically, is that I intentionally get outside more...I'm not a HUGE fan of winter but my gals sure are and standing on "hard water" is one of Husband's favorite past times so I have made it a "goal.... hope.... desire?" to intentionally get outside more....

pretty easy when you have this to look at....




my backyard....

the difference of a year....late 2015
 

We also had the chance to go sledding down this little incline....:)

and who can say no when you don't even need to do the WORK to get back up to the top??







ATVs, bonfires, friends and sweet treats....








 
not a bad way to spend an after school adventure... in the woods with your Dad :)



No comments: