Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
In list form...
- Friday I took the day off and spent it cleaning closets, switching over from winter to summer clothes, lounging on the deck in the sun with HER and doing load after load of laundry and housework. It was a GREAT day.
- Friday night I skipped to the big city to have dinner with Laura Jane and HB and how I did not haul out my camera is beyond me...
- Saturday I got to hang out with Jess and scoot to see GA compete in her final event and smooch the Husband while at "work" hee hee hee
- Sunday the weather cleared off after SS, Church and we said goodbye to another dear friend and Husband got the vehicles washed (have I mentioned yet today how I love him? Oh I do!)
- Monday....I think the pics are self-explanatory
Monday, May 25, 2009
BUT...you knew, Dear Spring, there was a but.... could we PUH-LEEEZEEEE do something about that nasty yellow pollen and the things that get shot out from the trees that make me want to detach my head from my body and LEAVE it there until sometime in mid-June? Please? Just curious.
Can't live without my Z*y*r*t*e*c
Sunday, May 24, 2009
AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT! :) I love love LOVE when my home is filled and I LOVE it especially when it with kids! :) SO much FUN!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Of course always fun with these "young adults" (how's that kidlet? :) We are praying specifically that A is able to travel to China this summer as he has planned. There is talk that due to the flu it might not happen and that would be VERY disappointing to him. Even though we wouldn't be oppossed to him home for the summer to help Husband with some MANUAL labor because if there is anything A loves... it is MANUAL LABOR! :) (hee hee hee)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Great weekend... great family.... great friends... I was EXHAUSTED ON MONDAY! :) Pretty sure I still am!!! :) Wouldn't have traded it for anything!