Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two for the price of one...

A night with the Y kids and what FUN WE HAD!

The youngest Y ~ A, when asked what SHE wanted for dinner, thought for a minute, looked up and me and said... HOT DOGS!!! :) I took the hot dogs and created a theme. I sent the following email to the two older kids and they jumped right in with BOTH sandled feet :)

"I’m takin’ the theme and RUNNING with it… I’m not kidding when I say we are SO going to pretend it is summer tomorrow night. Wear your shorts (with sweat pants under them) wear your t-shirts with long sleeves under them, wear your shades, your beach hats, and your sunscreen all pasted on your noses so you don’t get burned!!! :)

We are BAR-B-QUE-IN!!!!"





She LOVES me can't you tell!?!?The board pic is indicating that I BEAT THEM ALL!!!! OH YES!!! HUSBAND, A, E... whipped them all!! :)A had fun playing with the dogs...
Zoe had fun POOPING ON MY DECK!!! EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!! B you REALLY should train her to be a LITTLE more modest. Poor Rebound was MORTIFIED! :)
Clearly it tired her out... :)
SUCH a pretty girl E!!!!
THIS... makes me happy.... kids relaxin and feeling comfy in my home... lounging about and just hanging :)
*********************************************************************************
Last night we went over to Almost Forever's to bring dinner, some things for their freezer and help do a few things to get ready for Jr. Mint :) Thanks to HUSBAND'S MAD DRIVING SKILLS we managed to get the Chicken Noodle Soup down our WICKED BUMPY WON'T BE HAVING ANY VISITORS BECAUSE THE ROADS SO BAD UNTIL JUNE driveway. I had a MAD MUCKLE on the Le Cru-Awesome pot and barely spilled but 4-5 drops!!! :)
After dinner it was down to business. Little help? here from Lovergirl. I was def. in her good graces making her favorite choc chip muffins! Too bad I had to use DW'S RECIPIE! Yes, T... you read that right... DW!!!!!
Playing it up for the girl who's supposed to be on BED REST sitting on a stool in the kitchen supervising :)
Chicken Pot Pie inards ready to be packaged! Good job Husband! :)
In the meantime....
Good times had by all :) Now you are a little closer to Jr. Mint C family... doesn't mean we want him (tee hee hee) coming any time before 3/26!!!!!!

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Um.. did you say "wicked bumpy"?! Love that they all ran with the theme of the night. However, cutting husband some slack on the time it took him to cook. The guy is wearing shades INSIDE. Of course it took him a long time to cook. He couldn't see! :)

One last thing (he just insists on setting himself up, doesn't he?):
Gut.Your.Deer.Yet?! Are you kidding with the t-shirt!? BAHAHA.

Country Mouse said...

Oh T, you don't disappoint :) I ALMOST posted a shout out to you KNOWING you would comment on the shirt. I think Leon could get you one in size small if you want? :)

Deanne said...

If my internet connection hadn't been HIJACKED (Oh yes ma'am, it was!!), I would have seen this first and posted before T. That shirt CRACKS ME UP!! Glad to see the Y kids having some side splitting fun.