Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friday night....

First with an update... heard LATE on Friday afternoon that I would be STAYING RIGHT WHERE I AM IN MY NICE COZY OFFICE... (for now :) you can never be sure of ANYTHING right? :) but I'm psyched that the option of the VERY LONG commute is now OFF the table!!! :)


In a dress style she WILL NEVER be allowed to wear!! :) Just for kicks and giggles... but in all seriousness... this is a high school girls dress (and S IS NOT THAT BIG!!! ACK!)
Some dreaming of spring... looking at the seed catalog trying to decide what to get :) Exciting stuff right there! :)Fun with the camera before we leave for D's bball game.... S and I couldn't figure out who Husband was "talking" to so we just decided it was both of us :)In other news... I have a new boyfriend. Not that I have an "old" boyfriend (Tracy, not a peep) bu no worries... Husband knows... how ADORABLE is HEEEEEEEE??? And.. as you can see... I stole him fair and square from L....But the REAL studs in the gym....

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

You burst my bubble. I've got nothing more to add. :(