Monday, March 10, 2008

How I spent my Sunday...

I'll see your "Bert-day" and raise yah... a trip in the Jeep, Sam's Club, Sears, and a HORRIBLE dinner at Macaroni Grill. (and I mean HORRIBLE!) ~ Apparently next weekend he wants the OCB...OH YAH... THE NASTINESS of food sitting out for hours at a time and watching people consume their weight in grub....

And the day started out SOOOO well too....(insert all my pics)

A spinach and chedder omlet made by Husband......mmmmmm
We took care of four kids that WERE NOT OURS and WE GOT TO RETURN after 1.5 hours...:) We went to a wholesale place with the 'rents and picked out new pool stuff for L&L :) LOVE THIS ISLAND!!! :) Thankfully after our hideous dinner we turned things around (get it :) and had fun on the ride home in the Jeep :) What's that? you are missing the pics? oh... WELL THAT IS BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD THEM SINCE LAST NIGHT AND BLOGGER IS NOT COOPERATING!!!! :( :(

Maybe I'll try again this evening.... after a fun dinner at a hippy restaurant with Laura Jane*!!! :)
*updated... no dinner with Laura Jane... she was not feeling her kwirky adorable self so we are post-poning our good time until next week. Stay tuned HB :)

4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

OCB? PLEASE Tell me it is not so!

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

it IS SO! I DO Love the smak'n'crak they have at the OCB! :) SOOO YUMMY!!!

TracyMichele said...

EEEEEEEEEW. I feel the need for antibiotics just at the mention of OCB! haha. Good luck, y'all. Don't get too sick. ;)

Laura said...

I was soo lookng forward to the Hippie dinner with my hippie friend! If only I could get over this annoying hacking cough. Can't wait for next Wednesday to try it again!