Saturday, March 22, 2008

HE'S OOOOOOKKKK!!!!

:) Thankfully and in no small part because of all your prayers... Husband is ok! :)

Procedure took about a 1/2 hour or so but recovery was MUCH longer than we anticipated. He really was not doing well afterwards and was in quite a bit of pain... after sitting there with him for over an hour and 1/2 (recovery is typically about an hour so we weren't too far off) I said, does the thought of actually putting on PANTS make you want to pull the covers up over your head and the response was a very quiet but firm... "yes." :) so we waited some more... :)

now Hong Kong per your comment the other post...THIS is where Husband is the BEST SPORT OF ALL... :)

I ask... "is it mean to take your picture now....??"
his response... "yes"....
and I do it anyway. :) I love this man!!! :)

Have no fear he did eventually decide to put on pants and even felt strong enough to eat dinner out with the fam. so we did not miss Friday Night Dinner :) UP and at 'em first thing this morning because not even KIDNEY STONES will keep this guy from ICE FISHING!!! :) I'm happy to report he is now just hangin' out relaxin' and for this clucky over-concerened wife I'm PSYCHED.

3 comments:

~ Laurie said...

Don't you DARE take a picture of ME in recovery on Wed night!!!! Pic's of the babe are fine...Pic's of me???? Not so good :O

TracyMichele said...

CountryMouse: Happy to hear he is doing well. Sad to hear he eventually put on pants. I was sort of hoping he would still be sporting that fantastic little number when we come to visit this summer. LOL.

Now a note to the patient:
I mean this in the nicest possible way: Pale Blue Plaid is not overly flattering on ya! ;) Seriously, I'm happy you are doing ok.. and probably happier you didn't reach over, grab that camera and hit your wife with it. Truth be told, she probably had it coming after THAT picture!! hehehe.

Deanne said...

I can't believe you took his picture! That guy must be crazy in love with you. :)

Glad things went well!