Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snow Snow go away...

It is now March 1st. I'm done with it. I'm done with the snow, I'm done with the cold and I'm ready for things to start melting so we can just get past mud season (that's my LEAST favorite season). I realize that in New England that winter can literally last until May but I was REALLY hoping with all the snow we have ALREADY received that we'd be "snowed out" and it would be done by today. :(

Our plans for the weekend had the kibosh put to them and we are all very sad about that
:( Husband's cousin and her hubby were to come today and spend the night. Her hubby is an amazing italian cook and we were REALLY looking forward to house guests that would make dinner for us! :) (I KNOW how do we rate!! :)) But unfortunately the weather of 6-10 inches of snow is forcing us into our homes to hunker down... Well.. me anyway... Husband took off for a "kid" ice fishing derby this AM hoping to take Daws and Sky but word on the street is that Sky woke up with croupe :( poor thing. She has practically been BEGGING Husband to go ice fishing all winter! Sad. :(

I will attempt to get productive today though I think that requires getting out of jammies and I'm just not THERE yet... :)

Meme... enjoy the pic of the shed... there is about 3 FEET of snow on that side of the roof. That's almost as tall as Bean. Or? It might be more!?!?

No comments: