Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SHE'S HERE!! SHE'S HERE!!!!

Husband and I had the opportunity to meet Jr. Mint last night... and oh MY how adorable she IS!! Great job D&L, GREAT job!! :) (though not that we expected anything LESS after how cute the first two turned out! :)

I do have to say though... I'm afraid we'll (I'll) be changing her nickname from the Jr. Mint I gave her months and months ago to.... Tribble. Confession time: I used to watch Star Trek. Nope. Not kidding. Tracy, stop shaking your head and pretending you won't be friends with me anymore. :) There was an episode (truth be told, it was my FAVORITE episode) where "tribbles" cute, furry, little round balls took over the Enterprise.
Meet my new friend... Tribble :) 7lbs, 3oz and a WHOLE LOTTA HAIR!! (everyBODY gets a nickname.... :)) Love you!!!!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

YAAAAY! More pics of my newest niece! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Tami said...

just cant picture you as a "treky"
hehehehe..