Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The first of two...


My dear sweet friend B.Y. came today to my office and brought me a YUMMY hot tea from 4bucks... complete with two sweet 'n lows... just how she knows I like it... we had a lovely visit and a good giggle over the fact that they had to TRIPLE cup my hot tea it was SOOOO hot... and after she left I started seperating the cups... the middle cup had "The Way I See It # 273" ... have you seen this campaign? Interesting and I like it coming from 4bucks... I haven't read many of the "The Way I See It"s but this one I KNEW would strike a chord with Husband... so I brought it home to show him. Sure enough... the reply back after reading it.. "THAT is going on my board at school...."

"The Way I See It # 273"

"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, dads, grannies and grampas, aunts, uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next generation their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams."

~ General Colin L. Powell