Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh what a Saturday...

up and at 'em early for GA to compete in a WEIGHT LIFTING COMPETITION!!!! :) OH how I love this girl! :)
The guys were supposed to be at a meeting at church but it was cancelled at the last minute so they were a SURPISE addition to the GA weight lifting competition.

Of course you cannot lift on an empty belly so we headed to breakfast first... GA is a rock star and she came in 2nd in the females...ok, so there were only two of them... to tell how off this is the girl that beat her... BEAT ALL THE GUYS TOO!!!! :) GA did kick the pa-too-tees of 4 of the men that were there...how's them apples!?!? :)
When the guy heading it up hollered out to the competitors... "Did everyone get their T-SHIRT??" (you didn't think she was doing it for NOTHING did you?? :) ) Sky immediately piped up with .... "I DIDN'T"!!! :) So because she IS so cute... he chased her out into the hallway and gave her a Y t-shirt. This is my new PC wallpaper. Her face cracks me up every time!!! :) tee hee hee
From there we headed to do some shopping... we girls stayed in the car and had fun with Rebound.... Didn't get home until 4:30 and I'm POO-PED! :)

2 comments:

Geo Boyz said...

hahaha....love the fact that you guys came,and that I weighed 3 extra pounds from breakfast!!! O and you forgot to take a picture of me and my man!! hehehe!!:)

ayellis said...

I'm pretty sure that I am less buff than all the people in your flexing picture.

I am ashamed.

Also, the Yelli will be at SWBC tomorrow. Crazy, right?