Friday, March 14, 2008

He came... they saw...he left by 6:54AM!!!

Brando came for dinner, a movie and a sleepover last night. SO FUN (though I'm not sure I am the one that can say that considering I think I spent ONLY about 1.5 hours with him :) Always fun to have this funny guy in our home though! :)

SOMEONE got a new phone :) very cool... JJ you'd be proud... it's a Black-berry :)

In other news... calling all Prayer Warriors. My boss called me into his office yesterday and told me I was going to have to start working in another office.... 50 MINUTES FROM MY HOME vs. my 25 minute commute now. NO IDEA why he thinks this is a good idea but I feel like there are still a few loop holes and I'm hoping to find one that I fit in to be able to stay in my OWN OFFICE doing the same job I am doing now!!! :( PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

1 comment:

~ Laurie said...

50 minutes????? Where are they sending you????