Saturday, March 8, 2008

Quote.

And the quote goes... "he's the $tri p per, right Mama?"

That is NOT a sentence I EVER expected to hear my SIL L, say to my MIL in my lifetime. (for reference they were apparantly talking about American (you know what but I'll type it anyway so now it won't be picked up but G-oogle :) Id0l. :)

You can see below she was a little suprised that she asked that question. :)
No, but REALLY....Girls Night out at B's for a FOOD party last night. Fun. Fun. :) As you can see Rebound had a blast... :) Here's the hostess doing what she's SUPPOSED to be DOING... EATING! :) IT WAS a FOOD party afterall :) Rebound had a blast... just about as excited as he comes... :)And what would the night BE without some fun from the kidlets?
This is something you HAVE to see in person and if I didn't have dial-up I'd throw a video up... but we like to call it "Bazooka, zooka, bubble gum" :)

2 comments:

ayellis said...

If kidlet is them, it can't also be me. Hmph.

Country Mouse said...

18 and younger...