Monday, March 3, 2008

No title would suffice...

My parents came over yesterday afternoon, my dad was worried about the amount of snow in the driveway and how narrow it is. (Mostly I think he is just likes to play on his tractors.) totally kidding about that because he was SOME grouchy by the time I saw THIS little scene coming down the driveway. (He lost the 4*4 in the truck and towed this tractor from his house to ours without it! eeeeekkkk)

You might be a redneck IF....(Tracy, I can HEAR you laughing from TN... honestly.stop. Ok, I guess it's alright :)

This picture is JUST for HB... you gave me this muffin tin when you moved from your A house just to get rid of things so you would have to pack them to move to AZ... can I tell you how much I LOVE THIS MUFFIN TIN!?!? No other works the same, as well or cook as amazing! I'm going to keep this forEVER!!! :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Oh.my.sides! Is she carrying a PICNIC BASKET? Seriously, J.. I have no words. :)