Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some GREAT news!!!

T ~ I hope you don't mind me posting this. I am just so THRILLED!

Hello Friends and Family,

This note feels like it's being written after a very dark tunnel ride, and today we are just getting to see the light. We had really good news from the oncologist today. The lymph node of concern did not change sizes, so is considered a non-threat. What this means is we are done with chemotherapy! Hurray!I'll go back for various tests and CT scans on a regular basis as well as to get my blood drawn to monitor the situation. I also have to get the port-a-cath removed, an outpatient surgery. But we have definitely crossed a good point.Thank you all for being with Sarah and me through this. We could not have done it without you. I'll be talking with you all in the coming weeks, but wanted to give a general update and a huge, grateful thank you.Thank you.

T & S

1 comment:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

that IS great news! Glad to hear it!