Thursday, May 7, 2009

Now THIS is blog-worthy! :)

Guess who came over last night while his 'rents were at their last "hippo-birthing" (as J.T. likes to call it :) Set up with his own T.V. tray of grilled cheese...."num-num" There will be a few instances in this post where I will say.... MELT.MY.HEART!!!! Look at that little hand!!!! Just makin' sure you are here "Uncle"...
Hey wait!!! Don't steal my food!!!
I said DON'T STEAL MY FOOD!!! :)
What could they both be staring at??
ah yes... the T.V. program that is on every night at both the Mouse House AND JJ, J and CJ's. But really... this is how we spent our night.... play the movie below to see what CJ calls this game...:)


Then he moved onto "Want one?" :) which basically means, read me a book, show me a magazine, can I have some of your snack, etc. etc. I think between Husband and I we read "Goodnight Moon" about 2,562,586,695,251 times... I can't imagine how J's day typically goes! :) BUT AGAIN.... MELT.MY.HEART!!!!
and all that fun was EXHAUSTING...are you kidding... yes again.... MELT.MY.HEART!!!! :)
As always, love spending time with the little man. He is ALWAYS on the move, always making me giggle and ALWAYS looking for someTHING to get into :) We did manage to avoid Rebound's water dish for the most part this time (unlike LAST time :)... I caught him with water only up to his wrist :) not too bad :)

4 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Definately "Blog-worthy"! Thanks again for taking him and having so much fun last night! - LOVE the video! "BassKIT"

Mama H said...

Glad to see that you're back to blogging!!!! Yes-definitely blog worthy! Thanks, CJ...we've been missing her!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

Def. a heart melter!!!

Momma S said...

Nothing like a sleeping baby in your arms! What a cutie!