Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whoopsie (Mother's Day Weekend Catch-UP)

Sorry 'bout that... that was an inadvertent break... whoopsie :) Saturday I was able to not only get pretty toes ready for sandal season but also spend the day with HB aka to CountryDad HEIDI-HAIR! :) We are very similar in a lot of different areas (though I can't help MY big hair... she COULD! :) BUT we found this is one thing we are MUCH MUCH different in....HB prefers a "chunky" pedicure... while this CountryMouse prefers "thin and trim" :)After laughing, talking, more talking and more laughing it was time for me to scoot home to make it back to D-Dawgs 11th!!! B-day pah-ty... not a whole lotta pics from the event but few handsome men here...
and one more handsome one here... :) (Side note: Husband would like me to point out his "Wing Span" :) he seemed impressed with himself... hee hee hee)
This is a scene that just does NOT look like it is going to end well....:)
And speaking of Brando... I mean... WHAT? Look who came for dinner on Monday night and I think she is happy... not that you can tell from that smile or anything?
and...SHE DID IT AGAIN!!! She connected with SIL L and had flowers for me... I kinda had an inkling this year because of last year, Briana making googly eyes at Husband and whispering to SIL L :) but of course I did not want to get my hopes up... And really... I was ok, didn't tear up or anything UNTIL.... SIL L said... "She wanted to do it one more time before she went away to college..." oh yes... and THEN I lost it!!! :) Blubbering... "She's not GOING TO COLLEGE!!!! The heck with the scholarship $$ and letter of intent!!!! She's going LOCAL AND NOT 1/2 way across the COUNTRY!!!" Somehow I don't know that I have much say but I will SAY I am going to miss her like CRAZY when she is gone!!!!
And as if THAT wasn't enough... my friend Jess surprised me with these on Tuesday night... I am a BLESSED BLESSED GIRL that is FOR SURE!!!

2 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

Great post...
Pedicure...I like something in the middle...
And wing span...spoken like a true BBall player...LOL!

Deanne said...

Where did you get your pedi done? And it's got to be in between...not too thin, not too thick.