Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!

In list form...

  • Friday I took the day off and spent it cleaning closets, switching over from winter to summer clothes, lounging on the deck in the sun with HER and doing load after load of laundry and housework. It was a GREAT day.
  • Friday night I skipped to the big city to have dinner with Laura Jane and HB and how I did not haul out my camera is beyond me...
  • Saturday I got to hang out with Jess and scoot to see GA compete in her final event and smooch the Husband while at "work" hee hee hee
  • Sunday the weather cleared off after SS, Church and we said goodbye to another dear friend and Husband got the vehicles washed (have I mentioned yet today how I love him? Oh I do!)
  • Monday....I think the pics are self-explanatory

My BFF is a ROCK.STAR!!! This part of Monday deserved to be all alone... I'll be back to show you how the rest of the day went tomorrow!

No comments: