Monday, May 25, 2009

Dear Spring....

I love you, I promise I do....
The colors make me so happy... the warm weather feels SOOOo good....
WE all know green IS my favorite COLOR....
and the things I planted before we turned all cold and brown and yucky are up...
and GORGEOUS....

BUT...you knew, Dear Spring, there was a but.... could we PUH-LEEEZEEEE do something about that nasty yellow pollen and the things that get shot out from the trees that make me want to detach my head from my body and LEAVE it there until sometime in mid-June? Please? Just curious.

Sincerely,

Can't live without my Z*y*r*t*e*c

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....
Ahhhh.....
Ahhhhhhh......CHOO!

I HATE THE yellow dust as well, but it doesn't harm me besides pure frustration!

- LJC
PS - pretty creative post you've got here.....

Mama H said...

I love your closing remarks...Zyrtec girl...hahaha!

mykids4hisglory said...

Great pics...
THANK GOD FOR ANTIHISTIMINES!!!

Anonymous said...

allegra :-)