Friday, July 21, 2017

4-Wheelers, Cousins, Pools and Lakes

I think that pretty much covers it...
 
"Tricky" went camping and before he left he dropped off his 4-wheeler for us? the gals? Husband? to use :) We have had SO much fun with it... definitely something to put on a wish list when you live in the woods...


 
Husband has hauled logs out of the woods, grated the road, run the dog with it and given countless rides
 
to say that they love it would be an understatement...

seriously... hysterical....

we kidnapped, coerced, asked nicely if the big kids wanted to go to Aunt Nancy and "Bob's" pool. I tell yah, having these two back with me on a summer day made my heart so happy and sad at the same time... 7 years ago I had them all day every day... now it is just a couple times here and there
:( STOP.GROWING.UP.

*the following POOL pics courtesy "Bob"*

my kids seriously LOVE spending time at "Bob's" house... I can't say that I blame them, it is one of my favorite places on earth too... so relaxing, fun and sun-filled...






Another day at the lake....CountryDad she may not love the bike but I think this is a hobby she could get into... :)

and the little one too :)

seriously... not even 5 years old and kayaking like she owned it... so cute!
We have tried to soak up these short sunny summer days....

No comments: