Thursday, December 7, 2017

Annual Hunt for the Christmas Tree

Last year....if you do a search for Annual Hunt for the Christmas Tree you'll be able to see all kinds of past years... just for fun here's a link to 2008
 
I emailed ahead of time to see if there could be some sort of mode of transportation for our broken foot girl... no way she would have been able to crutch herself all over the tree farm on our hike and hunt... they were SO nice and accommodating... She was carted around and I'm pretty sure her driver loved every minute of it...


He even helped the lumberjack by letting him borrow his fancy saw :)

always fun on the swing....



can't even believe this girl has been getting a Christmas tree with us for 15ish years...

and this guy... I can't.even.

pretty baby...





 
a successful day, my heart was full and I am so blessed by the time spent with these people...
 
*some of the above photos courtesy of Dawsoren Photography*

No comments: