Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Weekend Report

I mean, this is a NORMAL list right? Like, OTHER people have lists like this left on their counter on a Friday night for an early Saturday morning? Right?

I guess if you are planning on THIS bright and early that list DOES make sense :) I  hope *think* Saturday was the final day of the season. My crew definitely had a GREAT season and made the most of the ice for sure! 

Guinny always brings the best snacks! :)


Ack this girl is so amazing!!! She is her father's daughter for sure and this season of standing on the hard water is by far her favorite!

Meanwhile.... Miss B asked me to come pick her up after my pedi with GA

hee hee warm sunshine in the windows, cozy blanket from Mimi and her dog at her feet. Happy girl!

We turned on Sky's game and had so much fun watching it!!! Even if the technology wasn't GREAT... we had both the laptop and the TV going and they would go back and forth between being 10 seconds off.... but it did make it nice when we missed who scored the goal and we could rewind... :) 

FOUR of them were scored by this ROCKSTAR! POOR KIDDO with the bruises!!!

On Sunday my boss and I made a trip to the "big building" to see my school RN who had her baby 9-10 weeks early :( Poor thing... we had a collection from the staff at school to drop off to her like gas gift cards, cash and food gift cards.... we took these two big girls with us :) 

When we got home they wanted to continue on to the Penney house so Mama got some outside hangin' time...

and the silly kids we saw when we got there to pick them up... 


This kid CRACKS me up.... laughter is good for the soul....and he knows it!











No comments: