Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Not much to photo dump...

Memorial Day weekend we did a little shopping and on Monday while Husband played golf... gals and I did a whole lotta laundry, cleaning and this.... it was a MUCH needed day of rest....

Thursday/Friday was back to back birthdays for Husband and I and the gals reaped the benefits.... Gals at work got me a cake, tulips, a gift card to a local take out and the 5th grade class sang happy birthday to me during lunch duty....

Sweet Tamarah sent this in the mail... love her and the way she just makes me feel so special all the time :) 

On Saturday our high school hosted the state track meet again. Husband and Minnie left the house before 7:30 and got home after 6PM. I text this pic to Sky and Jose and said "these tan lines are going to be tricky to get rid of".  MC and I took Discus to the vet to get her vaccines and I WISH I had video of that fiasco... but probably better that I don't... I called Minnie around 2:30 to see if she wanted me to pick her up after the vet but she was in it for the long haul... a day with Daddy at "her" track.... she was a happy girl :) 

On Sunday Minnie had her (what we think) will be her last soccer game. It was upwards of 85-90 degrees so I texted Marisa and another Mom friend to see if I could just steal their gals after the steamy soccer game for a pool pah-ty at L&L's. 

We grabbed a pizza and they swam for over 2 hours straight. They had so much fun!!!


We stopped for ice cream before running everyone home. It was SUCH a fun day! I LOVE spontaneous and making my gals so happy! 

Husband and I were chatting about the day after they went to bed and I said "Thank YOU" for going along and loving the friends and fun just as much as I do. 

They only get this one childhood and I hope they look back and think it was the best one ever. 

 

No comments: