Saturday, August 5, 2023

Vacation Part 2

 

FREEZING cold temps.....


But still our favorite place to be together...


We spent an afternoon in town and enjoyed shopping....


and lunch at Sarge's again this year... I am a-ok with this becoming a tradition... YUM!


SO COOL to see this hanging on their restaurant wall...

Our favorite beach...snagging any moments of sunshine we could...


I texted this picture to Tamarah... my favorite kind of beach... empty and on a LAKE...


We got ONE day in the boat... sweatshirts and all...

One and only fish of the trip....


but we did get to use the gal's Christmas present.... Minnie killed the kneeboard!


Cozy porch sits... 



and more beach time...

The only thing we had to share with... the flock of loons... they kept Barks entertained...

my favorite view...

my dream house....

crystal CLEAR water...


These two at their favorite store...



Jeepers I LOVE HIM...



Saying goodbye is always our least favorite part and this time it felt like we had JUST gotten there...

but we had an amazing time....



In our favorite place....

No comments: