Friday, April 26, 2024

SUPER Senior Game!

You might remember LAST year we attended Sky's Senior game! We found out at that game she was going to come BACK to get her MBA (HIP HIP HOORAY OUR GIRL IS A SMARTY-PANTS!) so we got to do ANOTHER Sr. game! 

The girls invited the same friends and they came over early on Saturday morning to start working on their signs!




My GOODNESS what a difference a year (and opposite seats in the car hahaha) makes!
Mean-Muggin' was ALL SMILES and STOLE.THE.SHOW.


Gals did a great job on their signs!

and Miss B had to recreate her mix up last year... hahaha

Some of the fan club!

I love her finger pointing...you can HEAR her saying NO!

And Fi's laughing face makes ME laugh!



She's usually OBSESSED with Minnie but Miss B got her out of the car when they arrived and they were stuck TOGETHER...






They all look so much older!!!
I squawked about not being in any pics so Husband told me to jump in
We got home in time for them to change and then right back out the door again... there was a LIVE action CLUE night at youth group and they were SO excited! I ran them over there and then Husband went to pick them up. I had a little snack board waiting for them... 

2 teen, 2 pre-teen and a Husband make short order of my snacks at 9:00 :)


Fi and Em Daigs slept over and although it was SUPER busy it was SUPER FUN. 

No comments: