Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged? Who knew such a thing existed after 3rd grade....

When the boys on the play ground got you and you were SUPPOSED to kiss them... BLECK. Boys are gross... well... they were back then. I'm kinda partial to the one I live with now :) Anyway... back to this "tagging" business.... Good idea T... tag Julia so she blogs!! :)

J
Juice... I never drink it... I don't drink anything that I have to take insulin for.. seems a waste of good insulin that could have been used to let chocolate melt in my mouth
U
Uh...seriously...does ANYONE know a word that applies to my life that starts with U?
L
I LOVE love... no really... I love love stories, I love things in the Bible that relate to love, I love weddings, I LOVE LOVE
I
I wish I had a better imagination. Sometimes I see my friend Rebecca playing with her son and/or other kidlets in the area and the games she comes up with makes me wish I could be more imaginative...
A
Apples: I'm allergic... unless they are cooked. That stupid chemical that is in the skin of harder type fruits, peaches, necterines, cherries, etc. makes my mouth all itchy. Its a shame really because I do love fruit (just not the juice... see "J")

No comments: