Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesdays in the Womb: 23 Weeks




How far along: 23 Weeks


Net weight gain/loss: up 24lbs ~ yes that's just about a 1lb a week for those keeping track... yikes


Maternity clothes: Yes ~ and sadly some of THOSE are not fitting anymore... we are in TROUBLE this summer...


Stretch marks: nothing new, but they are getting a bit itchy...


Belly button: Out ~ serious turkey timer


Sleep: I do LOVE it... toss and turn a bit and I'm up 2-4 times a night to pee but not too bad


Baby movement: YES! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


Food cravings: Not really...had to get pineapple and peaches while at the store last week but I haven't yet opened them... not sure what that's about


Food aversions: Mexican and Husband cooking french fries in the oven


What I miss: My cute summer clothes


Looking forward to: Well, we had an appt on Monday where we found out all KINDS of good stuff... my BP was 100/58, Baby is STILL a girl :) and measuring 1lb 4oz and is in the 50%. She is already doing some practice breathing in there and was opening and closing her mouth. Husband was a little concerned she was chatting it up already! :) Doc was so happy with my blood sugars that I don't have to go back for another month (love getting treated like a "regular" PG girl :) They are super happy with how things are going, therefore, so am I :)


1 comment: