Sunday, April 1, 2012

OVER a weeks worth of CATCH-UP

but some of these pics are just too sweet NOT to share... :) Minnie and I made popsicles when our weather was in the 80's... and brought them over to share with the O kiddies... I foresee many more of these days in my future... a penned in yard, a place to sit and fun times chatting with friends...



The ham of the show... he was the only one not a HUGE fan of the pops... ah well.. can't win 'em all :)

FINALLY were able to shoo "Yiz" and her sweetie out on a date night. Between having little Cam-Man and me with my sickies we have missed our time with the Pheeb-a-miester :)

These two are sweet friends :)

On the way to Lu-Lu's post wedding "shower"... 15 min. on the way there and no nap for the rest of the day. I take pictures like this to help me when she's MELTING DOWN from a LACK of sleep... :)
These two came over to help me out with a "special" project....to be revealed at a later date... so far though I think I need to keep track of how MANY people are making this "project" possible... and I'm up to Heather O, R-Clan, the Y gals and now the CountryRents are up :)

We sure have been having fun, getting things done and oh yeah... I'm still growing another human being... :)

No comments: