Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesdays in the Womb: 20 Weeks

How far along: 20 Weeks ~ OVER 1/2 way there in my book :)
Net weight gain/loss: up 16lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: nothing new
Belly button: Out
Sleep: Any chance I get
Baby movement: YES! :) Nothing REAL consistent but on Monday night Husband reached over and starting pushing a bit on my belly and baby girl KICKED HIM BACK :) Two quick jabs and we both looked at each other amazed! :) I said DID YOU FEEL THAT!? :) He had! :) Such a neat experience :) I hadn't felt anything from the outside yet so AWESOME that her Daddy was the first one :) That is the BEST!
Food cravings: No and I'm a little disappointed. In fact last week some of the "carsick" feeling came back... come on now... I thought we were DONE with that...
Food aversions: Mexican and Husband cooking french fries in the oven.
What I miss: My "normal" clothes and I know it is WAY too early for that...
Looking forward to: The CountryRents coming home! :) I have projects...ooooo I have PROJECTS :)

Had an appt with the diabetic NP this week... A1C was 6.0 which she was really happy with. Last time it was 5.7 and I WAS really happy but she thought I was having too many low blood sugars so this one made her more pleased. My sugars are more consistantly good vs. a lot of lows... we'll take it... baby is happy and healthy and that's what I work for everyday... She was so happy I don't have to see her again for another SIX WEEKS! What a difference this time :) Yahooooooooo

No comments: