Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesdays in the Womb: Week 18




How far along: 18 Weeks ~ well... I am... and so is the little peanut next to me in the purple stripes... 27ish weeks for the one in white and 35/36ish for the REALLY she is almost "full term" in the pretty pink :)
Net weight gain/loss: up 16lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes and that's a whole story in itself. Thank GOODNESS for friends that have went or are going through the wardrobe issues at the same time and a mother who doesn't even blink at her daughter calling her all.the.way. in GA to RANT about spending $$ and nothing CUTE out there. RAH.
Stretch marks: no more than before
Belly button: Coming out
Sleep: Any chance I get
Baby movement: Same: I don't THINK so but maybe... feeling something when I'm really still and paying attention
Food cravings: Sweets and Salad still...
Food aversions: Mexican and Husband cooking french fries in the oven. Called in a favor to SIL L this week, Husband wanted to bring them for lunch the following day. I called and asked her to make them and send them with Daws... worked like a charm. She didn't mind and my house didn't REEK FOR DAYS. BARF the smell of french fries in my house!
What I miss: My "normal" clothes and I know it is WAY too early for that...
Looking forward to: "Big" ultrasound that is scheduled for THURSDAY :) Praying for healthy!!! WE won't find out gender until Saturday when we cut into a cake that is either dyed green for a boy or pink for a girl! :) at the SAME TIME the rest of our family and friends find out. Super excited and I think it will be SO fun! Heart rate on baby this week was 146...makes me almost change my mind...

What's YOUR guess?

3 comments:

IzzyBsMama said...

LOVE the cake thing! We found out we were having a little girl surrounded by our family and friends too and it was so exciting (and emotional ... bring tissues!).

I'm thinking another girl for you guys :) Poor Husband will be so outnumbered :)

Mama H said...

I'm still up in the air with my guess...is there any way you could show me a picture of yourself pregnant with Minnie at the same amount of weeks as you are with this one???!!??? Is that cheating??

capener said...

Can I just say you ALL are tiny..... :) LOL...... HMM I say a boy.. Just for fun and to mix things up a bit!... :)....