Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a big 'un

Everyone has gotten a "big" blogger birthday shout out but I thought this year Dad needed another one... after all... you only turn 60 ONCE right? :) Unfortunately for US he is away this year on his birthday... so WE... don't get to celebrate with him...

but SHE does :) They have been doing missions work and are now traveling around enjoying each other, their friends, family and warmer than up here in Northern New England weather :) Speaking of missions...

I thought my proudest moment EVER of my Dad was watching him stand next to Pastor Pickard at Pastor's retirement party. I knew that my Dad had been one of a select few to be in service next to a man I loved and admired for 19 years and I thought that was pretty neat.


Until... this past year. And I've watched him LEAP out of his comfort zone and start working with Samaritan's Purse. And he's addicted. To THE LORD'S WORK. :) This... might be my proudest moment.

Thanks for the example, the love, the support ~ emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually and we wish you the HAPPIEST birthday! Love you!!!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

WAHOO!!! Happy Birthday INDEED!!!!!

Momma S said...

Happy Birthday, Teach!
<3, A & T

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Tractor.

der2jeter