Sunday, July 14, 2013

Family Time

On Saturday we headed a few hours north to Husband's family reunion. Typically we all go together (SIL L, Bets, MIL, et al) on the 2nd Sunday in July but this year Husband and I wanted to try something different. We heard Saturday was a bit more relaxed and honestly... it was so relaxed... NO ONE WAS THERE.

We arrived at 11AM and the extended fam. didn't show until 1:30ish so we had a few hours of the camp all to ourselves. Not a bad spot to be "stuck" in....My girls were in HEAVEN!!


"DADDY throw me AGAIN!!!"


Taking out the "stinky bink" to cheese it up for Mama!


When the family arrived I was MOST excited to MEET this little man!!! Cousin Chrissy's newest addition... 4 months younger than Miss B :) Boys sure are bigger huh? :)

SO CUTE!!
 
I had to post all three because they all make me laugh...

Miss B: Moooooommmmm Little J: somebody GET THIS HAT OFF!


Miss B: ooo is that a camera Little J: SERIOUSLY THE HAT!!!

Miss B: eh... done with the photo shoot Little J: YAHHOOOO THE HAT'S OFF!!!!

My big girl would have stayed all day and night... especially when the other big kids showed up... she is SO outgoing... her 3rd? cousins came and she immediately said "Mom, I'm going to play with the big boys ok?"

 
and maybe the BEST reason we went... capturing this picture... Husband with his Uncle Bill :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not all boys are bigger just mine:) Miss you guys already!!!! Can't wait until we see you again.

Cousin Chris