Friday, April 4, 2014

Overwhelmed

I don't even know how to BLOG about this but wanted to get this up for my girls...

last summer Mama H met with some of the Bible study gals just days after finding out she was PG... we met on the back deck of our amazing hostess's home and we just prayed over her... over the new life and over her family... by the time it was my turn to pray all I kept saying sobbing over and over was... "Please, Jesus, let us keep this baby...please let us keep this baby..." it became my prayer for nine months...

When sweet "Yiz" ran into things that were a bit unexpected during her pregnancy I prayed it over her and her little one....












Root beer everyone... we are at BIBLE study...






and at the end of their nine months....


He said YES... "WE" (cuz I had ANYTHING to do with it?) got to keep the babies...

and they are PERFECT and healthy


and GORGEOUS...



last night I was overwhelmed by His faithfulness, His LOVE for us, His perfecting, and His TIMING

MY HEART IS FULL...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Thank you for being faithful to take our pictures every other week. Seriously...these pics are great. It's fun to look back and see the growth, see the hope, see the faith, and see HIS GRACE! Aaaaah! Love it...thanks again, sweetie! And thanks for loving on us throughout all of it! XOXOXOX