Friday, May 9, 2014

A Catch-Up post and camera dump...

This is our "busy season"... track, end of school, holidays, birthdays, etc. There is also a life changing event for someone close to us (that I'll blog about in a few days) that have been keeping my MIND occupied... oh yeah, and the part where I'm responsible for keeping two little people at lease ALIVE during the day :)


Thank GOODNESS for nice weather... FINALLY!!! We have made several trips to the park...


and started soaking up the sunshine!!









Last Friday was a GORGEOUS day and Yiz needed a parking lot attendant :) aka babysitter while she was in an appointment...

This girl... LOVE LOVE LOVE HER...

the four in this van (can't see Miss B) make my heart so happy!

even when they do the "stink face" :) (per my request)

No comments: