Friday, June 6, 2014

and the sun came out...

for like 2 and 1/2 days and we TOOK ADVANTAGE of it!


Playtime at the park with friends...










FINALLY made it to a track meet that had SOME sunshine!!! My girls LOVE Daddy's "big girls"



I love that I got to hang out with THIS girl for another whole track season! :) My dream came true! She's Husband's assistant. Now if only she'll stick with until Miss B gets there to throw things for her! :)


this guy...love him.





On Sunday Minnie and I went to a baby shower for Levi and Chelsey... the highlight for Minnie... sitting next to her IDOL! Her Sunday School teacher!

Then we came home to HOST a party and celebrate birthdays with the CountryRents and the JJ&J crew!

You're never too big to swing right?





We're back to the rain the past few days but the weather people are promising sunshine for the weekend... here's hoping. We are starting to feel a little soggy and moldy again.... :(

No comments: