Sunday, August 4, 2013

L & C 's Wedding

On Saturday we had the GREAT pleasure of attending the wedding of two kiddos that Husband coached, one that we had the pleasure of watching grow up in our church, at Bible Study and oh yeah.. the family that gave us quite possibly our greatest gift... Rebound.... The Johnson family is SO dear to us and to watch it grow and expand over the past 12ish years of knowing them is AMAZING... I love groom shots while they wait... :)

Sweet Kendra "boss of the day" :)

Ah the Mother of the Groom... a roll she has done now FOUR TIMES!!! (AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK OLD ENOUGH!!)

Mother of the Bride... she and I chatted at the reception and she couldn't control the tears talking about her new son-in-law and the generosity of the groom's family... she was feelin' the love that is FOR SURE!



my girl waiting eagerly to see Chelsey in the "pretty princess dress"....



and...

then there was this...


waiting for this...

and he couldn't control the tears...

sweet boy...




This is THEM. Giggling, Happy, JOY-FILLED ~ Pastor Barry brought the GOSPEL per their request I have no doubt and people heard about God's love...



Two peas in a pod much? :)


I think my favorite picture from the day (and I took a TON :) This guy has loved this girl forever and they are ONLY 20ish :)


Kendra posted on FB: "A few very influential men"... how PROUD I am to be married to one of them.

The best we got of my little family :)

Girlfriend is getting "Single-Mom of the YEAR" award... her husband missed his brother's wedding and is serving our country in the war zone and she is here raising 3 babies alone ~ smiling the whole time.



SUNFLOWERS!!!

first thing out of Minnie's mouth at the reception "Mom ~ can I go play with the boys??" My immediate response "OF COURSE!" I then looked at some seasoned parents and said "at what age do I say NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" :) They assured me that Husband and I would know when that time comes.. :)

She LOVED being at the wedding, seeing the dress, AND PLAYING of course! Levi and Chelsey are all about FUN and it sure was!






These two are laughing at the fact that her grandson/his nephew has LOST HIS PANTS while playing with friends... all's fair when you're 4 and playing baseball right? :)

How Miss B spent much of the party :)


PROUD Dad and Grampa. This man has a legacy that is awe-inspiring. Eight children, 4...almost 5 grandbabies, kids who love the Lord and are serving HIM in their daily lives. (And don't forget his GORGEOUS faithful wife right by his side!)


Oh it brings TEARS to my eyes to think that one day she'll be dancing with the man holding her fingers at her very own wedding...

and speaking of dancing :) if your name was Caleb that was good enough for her...




HAPPY GIRL!

You know you have a good mother in law when.... :)






Thank you L & C for inviting us to be a part of your BEAUTIFUL, SPECIAL, down to earth, family friendly, filled-with-love, tear-jerking, GORGEOUS day. We were blessed.

No comments: