Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Friends

This summer my Bible study gals and I have been doing "Stuck" by Jennie Allen.
 
From the get-go we had to write in our adorable soft covered blue books three areas we felt we were "stuck" in. One of mine was Loss... a sub-category to that was relationships... those that have changed, stopped, are less than they once were...
 
sometimes I feel STUCK thinking about them... the "what ifs, the what I shouldha done, the what the HECKS"... but one thing remains... I have VERY good friends.
 
I have friends that love me for ME, I have friends that take time away from their precious families to kayak on a quiet pond...


dream about the future and speak truth about mothering, wife-ing, friend-ing and LIVING.


I have friends that stop EVERYTHING once a week (twice a month during the "school year) to connect with me...

and I am BLESSED...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

And WE are SO BLESSED to have YOU in our lives as well. So blessed...thanks again for ALWAYS being there. God knows how much I've needed you. :)