Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anniversary Date Night

Thank goodness for sweet MIL who agreed to come and stay with the babies... Husband and I ESCAPED right as the "big one" was waking from her nap. We had 5 GLORIOUS hours ALONE together... but who was counting? :)

We debated long and hard about a restaurant and even asked for expert opinions and finally settled on finishing what Husband called "the trifecta" :)
 
We saw a local (news 8) news anchor and I "couldha, shouldha, wouldha" asked to have our picture taken with her... that would have been fun on the blog... ah well...
 
Back to FOOD....we had been to the first of the three restaurants back HERE for CountyDad's 60th birthday and we went to the next one last year for our anniversary. I think I need to try the first one again but I'm pretty sure THIS ONE WAS MY FAV. OH MY!!! Looooved my meal (scallops), we were there in time for happy hour and I was so stuffed we didn't even get DESSERT!!! :) IT WAS AMAZING!

of course the company was my favorite part! So fun to kinda "forget" about reality for a bit, dream about things in the future and thank the LORD for how HE has sustained us, provided for us and continued to hold us in HIS hand.

We walked around the "big city" stopped at Trader Joe's and saw THIS on the ride home.

Always an amazing night when I spend it with my guy but this was even sweeter... I am blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you babe!! Thanks for a fun night.
husband

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Xx